http://www.777seo.com/seo.php?username=anikelek&format=ptp

Jumat, 24 Juni 2011

teamwork quotes pictures

images great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes pictures. wallpaper teamwork quotes inspirational teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes.
  • wallpaper teamwork quotes inspirational teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes.



  • 485Mbe4001
    05-13 02:39 PM
    After you wait for 7-8 years in your category for your visa your thougths will change. I have MS from an american university + work experience. Our lawyer decided to file EB3 in 2001, they convinced the company that EB3 is easier to get approved. i am still waiting for my GC, in the mean time i have gained a lot of experience, i am still an EB3 for USCIS. There are many in a similar position.

    People talk about unethical practices etc. i feel that they ones who jumped the queue and used agressive lawyer already have their green cards. Most of my friends are already thinking about citizenship (and ROI after USC..that is a different forum :)).

    Its people working in multinational companies who follow the law by the book are the ones who get screwed, its just my observation and opinion ..good or bad, i dont know...


    When there is a overflow, I strongly feel that it should flow to all the categories and that is called equality. Some inefficient people in Decision making authority at USCIS framed a rule on visa overflow and they are following it. If the rule is not much logical/ethical to most of the people, then anyone can voice their rights against it.

    Just for example, a team consists of one project manager(EB1), two tech leads(EB2) and 6 Developers(EB3). The demand is based on no. of vacancies exists on the market, that means a lot of EB3, less EB2 and few EB1.
    As per this rule, USCIS is not actually feeding the hungry.
    Regarding the country quota, US is not favoring/helping the foreign countries by giving GC to those people from them. So, it makes no sense at all when it comes to immigrants but I can understand the bureaucracy behind it.
    If they are implementing the country limit then it should be like 0.00001% of that country's population, I feel.





    wallpaper wallpaper teamwork quotes inspirational teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes pictures. 2011 teamwork quotes funny. funny teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny,
  • 2011 teamwork quotes funny. funny teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny,



  • nixstor
    10-12 03:53 PM
    The more complex patients they deal with, the more they pay on mal practice insurance and other stuff. But I feel that on avg, they make more money than IT people on avg easily. AFAIK, A physician with good experience easily can make 150K-200K. C mon Docs in Residency take home 3K after taxes per month.





    teamwork quotes pictures. Teamwork
  • Teamwork



  • eb3retro
    10-18 01:10 PM
    Not sure about the SR, but I called the 800 number in the case status page on AP renewal and just chose the expedite option and did the expedite. Not sure if this process is called as SR creation. Hope this helps.

    Can anyone tell me how to open an SR so that I can expedite my application on the basis of financial loss. I have applied for AP in august 2010 and I have travel plans in 1st week of December. Thanks in advance.





    2011 2011 teamwork quotes funny. funny teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes funny, teamwork quotes pictures. The Best Teamwork Quotes
  • The Best Teamwork Quotes



  • alterego
    02-01 02:13 PM
    Logiclife,

    Below is a recent story on travel on AP. I see many posts where folks are asked at POE by CBP offcials if they are still working from the petitioning employer.

    Can you advise why CBP officers are even asking to several AP travellers if they are still working for the GC petitioning employer?

    My situation: I am not working for the petitioning employer anymore and dont have an attorney as well and so need to get prepared to answer the CBP officails why i am not working for the petitioning employer at POE and you know, CBP officails dont understand AC-21 etc

    Please read below.

    ================================================== =
    japs19
    Junior Member Join Date: May 2006
    Posts: 22


    My story...

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I feel like sharing mine as mine is the most horrifying.

    After scanning my expired H-1 and reviewing my AP, I was sent to "secondary check" where they ask you few questions and verify the authenticity of the documents.

    I was asked if I work for the original petitioner? I said no, currently I work for another employer. I showed them my H-1 approval (I-797). The CBP officer was about to stamp my AP and he was told by a "side-kick" that I have to be employed at the same employer otherwise what is the guarantee that I will go and work for that employer. I calmly explained the fact that GC is for future employment and per AC-21 I can change after 180 days. The CBP officer said wait here and then he walked in to some room. He returned after 20 minutes and I was told to go and wait and other officer will take care of the situation. From one officer to another and another to another. I was asked if I am trying to do any fraud. Finally after 5 hours of questioning, I somewhat lost my temper and told them that either send me back to home country or let me go. So after making few phone calls, they concluded that they don't have access to all my records on their system and it is very gray situation so the office in downtown will take care of the situation.
    They took my passport, AP, H-1 approval letter and told me to go to downtown office after 30 days and they will decide what to do.
    My lawyer was kind enough to accompany me as she was also upset with their act. When I went there, we were rudely asked completely out of place questions which had nothing to do with whose employer I work for or anything and I was told that "I" confused CBP officers by showing AP and H-1 and I should have just shown them AP and everything would have been fine. I am the culprit and I choose to get myself in trouble.....
    I said nothing and just saw him stamping my AP and walked out. I don't know what to conclude out of it. But A friend of mine had valid H-1 and AP and they asked "has any one applied for AOS for you?" he said yes. They asked him to show 485 and AP if he had and same story,,,one officer to another and another to another which lasted for 3 hours and finally his H-1 was stamped.
    So, again I am not sure what they are trying to get out of this but this is happening at the airport. I am not trying to scare anyone but just be prepared to deal with such situation and keep in mind that you are not doing any fraud and keep the honesty.

    I don' think they should have been rude. However they do have a point. He should NOT have shown BOTH H1b visa and AP. You can enter on one or the other.
    I have entered on AP previously and my experience was very good. Only thing is you have to undergo that "secondary inspection" process where they have to verify your pending status details.
    When you hand them both, you might feel you are doing it in full disclosure,
    however they perceive you are not clear in your intentions. When you show them your AP, their main verification is, whether this 485 case is still open and pending. With H1b they want to know if you are working for your visa petitioning employer.
    The morale of the story is, if you have availed yourself of AC21 and moved into another job, you must use AP to reenter, either that or if you moved with a H1 transfer you can use that, however, presenting your old H1b is asking for trouble. H1b is employer specific. We always need to remember that. AP is not.



    more...


    teamwork quotes pictures. 2010 teamwork quotes and
  • 2010 teamwork quotes and



  • titu1972
    07-19 01:36 PM
    Delivered on July 2 10:20am
    -------------------------
    EB2 - PD 07/2005
    I-140 Approved 04/19/2006
    I-485 - RD??????





    teamwork quotes pictures. teamwork quotes funny. est
  • teamwork quotes funny. est



  • hunkuncontrolled
    04-02 01:31 PM
    Then call senator grassley and ask these questions and prove you have the BALLS!!!! Otherwise you know what it means.

    I am not sure abt Senator Grassley and others but someone in your home could answer your curiosity about my balls. lol...Take your shot man



    more...


    teamwork quotes pictures. great teamwork quotes. proverb
  • great teamwork quotes. proverb



  • vbkris77
    06-01 07:50 PM
    Senate judiciary hearing witness list has a familier name Roy Beck - our friend from right side. I don't think he intends talk about replacing the word spouse with Partner in INA. So something is going on there.. God I wish I know whats that????





    2010 Teamwork teamwork quotes pictures. great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.



  • dreamworld
    11-03 12:39 PM
    It's simple.. Find some one in your friend circle who wants to send money to india and tell him that you will transfer rupees to his bank account in india and ask him to transfer dollars to ur account here.

    Simple.. that's how i did last time..

    good luck to get our of debt..

    btw...If it is larger amount then its illegal to do this way. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawala

    I know this is not releated with Immigration. If you dont want to answer, that is fine. Just ignore this.

    I have money crunch in US. I have accumulated huge debt in my CC. In past I have sent some money to India, but now when I ask my parents to send it here, they tell it is not possible without losing 30%. This is what they heard from my bank. Any Idea on how to get money from India from my own account to which I have sent from here.

    Call and check with ICICI or any international bank located in india.



    more...


    teamwork quotes pictures. basketball teamwork quotes.
  • basketball teamwork quotes.



  • sab
    02-23 12:28 PM
    Let me guess, you are a pakistani terrorist. Now you are jealous that how come an Indian muslim win 2 oscars? How will you give out your hateful message to other pakistanis terrorists that indian muslims are being torchured, so you have to "save" indian muslims. Too bad, no pakistani got an oscar. I know why, because the terror capital of the world is going down the drain pretty fast.

    .

    Moderators ban Sanju. He is igniting hatred!





    hair The Best Teamwork Quotes teamwork quotes pictures. 2011 teamwork quotes teamwork
  • 2011 teamwork quotes teamwork



  • srt57
    02-10 07:35 PM
    Thanks styrum. That sheds some light on the issue. From that I deduce that the only way to file an EB2 for jobzone 4 /svp 7 occupation, while minimizing the risk of audits, is for the advertised position to require an MS+0 and nothing else. If someone happens to have a BS+5 then they can use that as a substitute for the MS+0.

    If anyone has been able to successfully file under circumstances negating the above, please do share the specifics with us .



    more...


    teamwork quotes pictures. wallpaper funny teamwork quotes. dresses funny teamwork quotes. funny
  • wallpaper funny teamwork quotes. dresses funny teamwork quotes. funny



  • indianabacklog
    10-24 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE

    ---------------------------------------

    Indaianabacklog --- Why the he** dont you understand you are born in the damn country with Billion people? But if you are not, then yes its a surprise. But how are you ROW?
    And also from my experience --- You got to keep poking the USCIS authorities for them to wake up and take your application to process.

    QUOTE]

    I do know where I come from, I am from the UK. My screen name is Indiana as in the state where I live. I also know my own priority date. Since my PD only became current in May that was the earliest I could apply so my processing time is not unusual. The ones who are getting approved within three months are the unusual cases.





    hot 2010 teamwork quotes and teamwork quotes pictures. for. teamwork quotes
  • for. teamwork quotes



  • praveenuppaluri
    04-01 03:04 PM
    just send my $50 via paypal (donate now). $10K each month is definitely achievable. GO IV...



    more...


    house teamwork quotes and sayings teamwork quotes pictures. inspirational teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes inspirational.
  • inspirational teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes inspirational.



  • mchatrvd
    07-31 11:58 AM
    I can understand cases where dates are current. But how they decide on cases which might have "visas available in coming months"? Do they know beforehand the movement of dates for coming months? or does that mean they continue pre-adjudicating cases in an order (probably by Priority Date)?





    tattoo teamwork quotes funny. est teamwork quotes pictures. teamwork quotes. teamwork
  • teamwork quotes. teamwork



  • PavanV
    10-11 04:38 PM
    That quote is very inspirational man, just love it :)

    "Oye, PavanV", Do not worry. I believe in "Sawa Lakh se Ek Ladaun Tab Gobind Singh Naam Kahaun". :)



    more...


    pictures great teamwork quotes. proverb teamwork quotes pictures. tattoo Quotes about Teamwork - Quotes teamwork quotes inspirational.
  • tattoo Quotes about Teamwork - Quotes teamwork quotes inspirational.



  • cendra
    10-11 08:29 AM
    Hello,

    I am new to this site and had a question about the Nov. bulletin that maybe someone might be able to answer. I am EB3 ROW and I am still not able to submit my I-140 + I-485 concurrently by 5 days (my PD is July 5, 2002).

    Do you expect the EB3 ROW dates to move forward at all in the Dec. bulletin?

    I just need to know because my lawyer is pressuring me to submit my I-140 not concurrently, but I wondered if I just should wait for a month.

    Thanks in advance for your help!





    dresses for. teamwork quotes teamwork quotes pictures. motivational teamwork quotes
  • motivational teamwork quotes



  • go_guy123
    07-02 12:38 AM
    These ppl are talking about giving amnesty to ILLEGALS...let me repeat it.. amnesty=award for being ILLEGAL. They have done that before and all of a sudden we F'KIN LEGAL TEMP WORKERS from India/China have to worry about the LEGAL aspect of filing a law-suit.

    Something is seriously screwed up with this. This is no different than a pseudo-SLAVERY. Now all of a sudden most of you will say, no one put a gun on your head to work. Ofcourse not, but why hell do they create a dual intent H1FU?K Visa where they show you the carrot and create a indentured servant system and discriminate on the basis of the country of your birth. It is discrimination. Trust me when there was SLAVERY in the US , it was defined LEGAL.


    It is dual intent meaning they will give you visa even if you intend to immigrate
    to US using either EB or Family Based categories. That is it.
    It never guarantees the GC. Therefore this lawsuit has no merit.

    A lot of people including my friends applied without having any clue about per country quota etc and believed they will get in 4 years.



    more...


    makeup basketball teamwork quotes. teamwork quotes pictures. teamwork quotes and sayings
  • teamwork quotes and sayings



  • lazycis
    12-30 02:02 PM
    The article is right on the money, but the country is wrong - it is written about Russia.
    I predict that the author of the "prediction" will disintegrate before the US.





    girlfriend teamwork quotes. teamwork teamwork quotes pictures. great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.
  • great teamwork quotes. great teamwork quotes.



  • bkarnik
    06-13 03:18 PM
    pg. 53:

    "There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL�s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years."





    hairstyles wallpaper funny teamwork quotes. dresses funny teamwork quotes. funny teamwork quotes pictures. Teamwork Quotes Inspirational
  • Teamwork Quotes Inspirational



  • Kodi
    06-28 04:04 PM
    1. If your labor was filed in Nov 06 or earlier then you can file for 7th year extension (based on rule that labor pending for more than 365 days)
    2. I'm not 100% sure but i think when your labor is approved if PDs are current, you can file i-140, 485, EAD together and get EAD by before your visa expires and you would be fine.
    3. Labor substitution will not be allowed after July 17th, and there are a lot approved labors whose beneficiaries have left the company. Employers are willing to use these labors for whatever they get (excuse me!). If you really want to stay in US, find an approved labor with PD older than Nov 06 and then file I140/485/EAD, if you don't get EAD by Dec 07 then file 7th year ext based on the GC pending more than 365 days. Hurry up for labor..

    Aren't you allow to extend your H1 if your I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending?





    ak_2006
    04-22 05:25 PM
    I donated $50 and became a donar. Will do more in coming months.





    yebo123
    05-11 12:56 PM
    Guys, why don't we open a page "Bets" ? There we can place bets if a bill will pass, if our ammendments will be included, if something at all will happen... This will make our life more interesting and we will be in a better mood. To wait for another 5-6 years for the GC :-)

    Long Live USCIS "Las Vegas" establishment :-)

    "Good morning, Rhodene & Stockton. How may i help you?"
    ...
    "Yes sir, we do trade in the futures market"
    ...
    "Certainly sir, what would you like to put up?"
    ...
    "So you would like to bet your family's future? No problem"
    ...
    "Non-resident alien, 5yrs H1B... ok"
    ...
    "EB-3? Oh, well, yeah ummm. That complicates things a little. Let me check with my supervisor"
    ...
    ...
    "Hello sir? You see, the problem is your official odds are sitting at 1:12000. We are not authorized to trade at those levels. However, if you will include your pets' future in the deal we can offer you 1:3 odds."
    ...
    "Don't get upset it is a very reasonable offer. How about if I include a jam donut?"
    ...
    "Great. I will have the paperwork out for your signature in the morning. Have a nice day"



    Tidak ada komentar:

    Poskan Komentar